Thursday 8 October 2009

Totty On: AvantGarden Party



Gaawd bless Smirnoff  Vodka for hosting AvantGarden at The Hospital Club last night. For me it was an out of the ordinary club night; so-much-so that I almost backed out at the last minute.  As usual; after a glass of champagne and a good tongue-thrashing from Bols (my eccentric stylist); I strutted my way over to Covent Garden.

My outfit of choice? My skinny jet black J Brand jeans, Christopher Kane Gorilla Tee, my dominatrix Guiseppe Zanottis and back-combed Tina Turner-esque hair! Fierce!

To my suprise I was greeted by opera singers in stairwells, roaming ballet dancers and bathroom bound gymnasts - ooh la la.....and of course...lots of free Alcohol!

From what I could amass, AvantGarden is an indoor festival combining elements of a live arts event with a good old fashioned club night. As surreal as it may sound, the whole night worked magically. Have you ever seen a gymast gyrating to Jay Z? Nope I hadn't either until last night.  I'm still aghast at how much culutre there was throughtout the evening. I have the uptmost respect for Marawa the Amazing - she hula hooped herself to every song constantly throughtout the night; only taking quick breaks to top up her glass and powder her nose  - fabulous!
A DJ-set by DJ Bisoux Bisoux kept Bols and I shaking our little booties between different rooms and floors of the club.  I danced so hard, I ended up snapping the heel of my Guiseppe's  and tumbling into the arms of the ever-so-cute Jacob.  Thank you Jeezus! 

Determined to not let my ruined Guiseppe's close the curtain on my night; I quickly changed into my Havana's and headed straight back to the dancefloor...only to find Bols has muzzled in on my hot catch and seduced him with her tribly hat...sigh!

Well he wasn't that cute anyway....huff!





Totty xx

2 comments:

  1. Stunning photos !! Look like a great party and I love love your vest you wore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool party, I am friends with the events manager at the hospital club, she never told me about this!!! :-0

    Glad you had a gread night, and so for the lowdown on that date...??

    ReplyDelete