Monday 21 September 2009

Totty On: LFW opening weekend

LFW SS10 kicked off in true british style - glitz, glamour and free booze. ! I've bearly had a moment to breathe (or should that be sober up), but I just had to blog!!

Highlights so far? Naomi Campbell at Issa..totally unexpected!! I couldn't stop gauping!
She's my Idol. I'm-so-in-love-with-her ...and her EVER so hot Russian Oligarch (btw Mr. Doronin has a very naughty wandering eye, he couldn't stop smiling at us).

I've gotta be honest, I lost interest in the collection as soon as she hit the catwalk! However I will say, Issa has taken a different direction for next season's collection, gone are the wrap dresses and garish prints. Finally!! Don't get me wrong, I just feel like Diane Von Frustenberg does it better.





And then there was The Collars and Cuff ball at Annabels last night...incredible! I defied the NO mobile, NO camera policy to cheekily snap the delectable, never ageing Mr. Cowell.....such a charmer.

Between Sinitta's evil stares (don't be fooled by the picture) and Simon's constant topping up of my champagne glass and gentle back caresses; I managed to slip him my number on a scrumpled piece of paper. Yes not classy - I know, but I was totally wasted, abandoned by Miss Giraud and NOT in the mood for a potential catfight - although I soooo could have taken her.

Let's just hope he can read my writing and calls soon.....









Totty xx

5 comments:

  1. What a terrific night you had! So jealous wish I was there. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks hun! Do let me knowwhen you're next in London and I'll show you how we do it...lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naomi walked for Issa last year (with Jourdan dunn) so the association is not such a big surprise, but i do agree if i saw her I wold have lost my shit too!!! sounds like you had a wonderful time!

    MM x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thaaaanks for visiting!
    Means a lot! :)
    Love your blog too, it's amazing!
    :)
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, sounds like a good time, what with dodging sinita to get to THE simon.

    ReplyDelete