Sunday 23 August 2009

Totty On: Mr Perfect...

...Is there any such thing as the perfect man?

Cliche I know, but I honestly believe I have met him.

He's 36, an Executive director at BP, lives in Holland Park and drives an Aston Martin. An to add more icing to the cake - he has never been married and DOESN'T have kids.

In the words of Beyonce; this could either be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare....

Three dates in and I'm completely besotted. He's extremely HOT, gorgeous kisser and has the bod of an athlete. Even the infamous Miss Giraud loves him. So why am I moaning?

Well after 2 bottles of Dom Perignon, late night supper at Nobu Berkley and some dancing at Raffles; I ended up back at his place. Oh dear! But contrary to what you may be thinking...NOTHING happened!

Sigh!! YES - NOTHING HAPPENED!!

He was the absolute gentleman all night, hugging, caressing and kissing me at various intervals - BUT that's as far as it went. Even when I purposely brushed my hand across his manhood (you can't be anymore obvious than that, can you?) - he simply hugged me tighter.

I'm a sexy, good looking chick, who was clearly intoxicated (I consumed two chocolate Bento boxes - soooo NOT me), so why didn't he make the move? It was the perfect opportunity!

What am I missing?

Advice please?

Totty x

1 comment:

  1. You lacked confidence and that put him off! If you want to pull, get the guy slightly tipsy (not too much), then ask him for it. If you're too chicken to ask, then he will rate you a chicken. Be more confident with men. There are lots of options.

    Ask him if he minds if you take a bath or shower, then undress in front of him. Brushing his manhood is no use: it's ambiguous, because it is less than 100% certain what you want. You have a tongue in your head and speak his language, so just ask. That way, there can be no confusion. Like I said, though, make sure he has had a drink first.

    I had a girl come up to me at a party who kept asking stupid questions about where the DJ was located. It eventually turned out she was after something much more exciting altogether, and I nearly gave up trying to get sense out of her. If you want something, ask directly. Otherwise you're to blame for causing confusion. ;-) x

    ReplyDelete